We as members of The National Federation of Funeral Directors and we also are committed to the Fair Priced Charter and Fair Funerals.
We believe in being totally open about our prices and there are no hidden extra's.
Crematorium Prices are quoted for Salisbury Crematorium; we do also use other crematoriums in the County and beyond and will advise on these at time of need.
As a small family business we don’t request an upfront deposit.
We will send a final invoice approximately 7 days after the funeral.
Payment in full is required within 28 days after the dated invoice.
We do realise that there can be delays in making full payment, if this happens please let us know so we are aware of the delay.
The Committal Package. £1,700.00.
This dignified service allows for a cremation service with no mourners and this option includes
· Funeral Directors Professional Services and Advice
· Collection and care of the deceased in our Chapel of Rest
· Simple veneered coffin
Transportation by hearse to the Crematorium.
· Funeral Directors attendance
· Crematorium Fees £590.00
(Doctor's fees of £164 are payable when the coroner isn’t involved.these are paid directly to the Doctor by us on your behalf.
Simple Cremation Package £2950.00
This service offers an all-inclusive cremation for a fixed fee
This option includes:
• Funeral Director's Professional Services and Advice
• Care of the deceased in our Chapel of Rest
• Service at the Crematorium
Provision of Hearse and Bearers and 1 limousine.
• Viewing in the Chapel of Rest
• Collection of the deceased within 30 Miles of our nearest office
• A fully lined veneered coffin
• Minister fees. £199.00
Celebrant fees £180.00. (Average)
• Crematorium fees £915.00
(Doctor's fees of £164.00 are necessary when the coroner isn’t involved, these are paid directly to the Doctor on your behalf)
The Traditional Cremation Package £3575.00
This service offers an all-inclusive cremation for a fixed fee.
· This option includes:
· Funeral Director's Professional Services and Advice (24 Hours)
· Care of the Deceased in our Chapel of Rest
· Provision of Hearse and Bearers
· Quality fully lined veneered Coffin
· Collection of the Deceased within 25 Miles of our nearest office
· Return or strewing of the cremated remains
· Viewing in the Chapel of Rest
· Cremation Fees at a Crematorium of your choice *
Salisbury Crematorium £915-00.
· Minister fees £199.00
Celebrant fees £180.00 (average).
· 2 Limousines.
· Ashes scatter tube of your choice
(Doctor's fees of £164 are necessary when the coroner isn’t involved, these are paid directly to the Doctor on your behalf).
Additional fees according to your own wishes
Our services include: