The planning of a funeral service can be a daunting task and we are here to help and assist you throughout the proceedings. We strive to achieve the highest possible standard of personal care to the family and also the deceased.
We will conduct all meetings in the comfort of your own home will make all the necessary arrangements that you require to plan the service and make this a lasting memory.
When arranging a funeral, there are certain matters which need consideration:
- The registration of the death.
- The wishes of the deceased, which may be contained in a will.
- The decision as to whether the funeral will be a cremation or burial.
- The day and time of the funeral service.
- Whether limousines will be required.
- The choice of a coffin.
- The wording of the newspaper notice.
- The choice of floral tributes.
- Whether there is a request for donations.
- Printing and planning of the orders of service.
- Whether the family wish to spend time in our private chapel.
- The choice of farewell photography.
- The charges involved with the funeral service
We arrange funerals across Salisbury and also surrounding areas according to your own wishes and the main decision when arranging a funeral is whether the service is to be a burial or cremation.
We are able to arrange cremation services and advise on the choice of the crematorium
When cremation is chosen, it is important to consider the decision over the final resting place of the ashes.
We are also able to arrange burial services. We will discuss the choices available with you and can offer a burial in a local cemetery, churchyard or woodland area. It is important to remember however, that depending on where you live, that not all burials may be permitted in churchyards due to limited space.
Transport to and from the place of service will need to be considered. We provide limousines to take care of you from home, onto the place of service and then return after the funeral. We are also able to offer the alternative methods of transportation including the splendour of a traditional horse drawn hearse.
The choice of a coffin is indeed very personal and varies from one family to another. We offer a range of coffins from veneered to solid wood coffins; we can also offer bamboo, wicker and cardboard coffins.